In this Live Stream, we talk about Clinical application of Personalised Health & Epigenetics for Allied Healthcare service providers.
Dr Cam McDonald is a dietitian, an exercise physiologist, a PhD scholar and a leader in personalised health.
He’s also the CEO of Ph360 - a provider of the healthtech lifestyle application Shae - along with supporting programs, education, coaching for Allied Healthcare professionals to provide healthcare personalisation to their clients and promote more co-operation between allied healthcare professionals supporting client outcomes.
Dr Cam shares his passion, his history, and his knowledge of the latest research on body types, genetics, and environmental influences to promote health in ways that are tailored to each client.
Dr Cam and Yianni talk about:
- How to enhance clinical decision making & outcomes using personalised healthcare approaches and healthtech
- Vocational Training for practitioners to integrate personalised health & epigenetic platform into their allied health business or consultation model.
- Measure differences in people & how to apply that in practice.
- What kind of results to expect in practice.
- Information relating to the up coming 8 Week "ph360 Mastery Series" for Allied Healthcare professionals.
coreplus subscribers get a special rate when booking the Mastery Series by clicking "Get Started Now" at the ph360 Mastery Series course information & registration link below:
Key Links for Dr Cam McDonald:
Reimagining Healthcare Podcast & Live Stream:
This Live Stream is produced by HealthTechX for coreplus and hosted by Yianni Serpanos to help Reimagine Healthcare toward a vision of a world of integrated digital health empowerment for all people.
If you would like to discuss appearing on the Live Stream or Podcast please contact Yianni here:
#personalisedhealth #ph360 #shae #alliedhealth #digitalhealth #innovation #practicemanagement #clinicmanagement #healthtechx