SIPP and SSAS Pensions
Read here: www.optimiseaccountants.co.uk...
Tax benefits of contributing towards a pension: www.optimiseaccountants.co.uk...
Watch here: trshow.info/watch/cuwyfCbhQEM/video.html
Register for the next Property Expert Panel TRshow live session, 1st Monday of every month: www.propertyinvestingfoundati...
In this video you will learn from Louise Misiewicz & Simon Misiewicz, your property tax specialists, of Optimise Accountants
▶ What is a Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)?
▶ What is a Self Small Administered Pensions (SSAS)?
▶ What is the difference between a SIPP pensions and a SSAS pensions?
▶ What can you do with money that it tied up in a pension?
▶ How much money can you contribute to a SIPP pensions or SSAS pension?
▶ What is the maximum annual amount can an individual contribute towards their pension?
▶ What is the maximum amount of money that a company can contribute towards and employee pension?
▶ What investments can you make with a SIPP or SSAS pension?
▶ Can either a SIPP or a SSAS pension invest in residential properties?
Our accountancy and tax services:
To see how we can help you - download our sales brochure here:
Monthly fees inclusive of VAT
• £89.95 1 X self assessment tax returns
• £99.95 2 X self assessment tax returns
• £99.95 per month inc VAT for 1 X limited accounts and tax returns
• £139.90 1 X limited company accounts and 1 X self Assessment tax returns
• £159.90 1 X limited company accounts and 2 X self Assessment tax returns
Prefer a one off tax consultation?
On the tax call you and a qualified property tax specialist will spend the following time working for you as follows:
Before the call: We will go through the questions that you have already set and create a solutions document. If you wish to send more details then feel free to do so.
During the tax call: We will discuss all the solutions that have been prepared before the call. We will run through each one and choose the right one for you.
After the meeting: We will send you an email with the documented solutions, which will be backed up by links to HMRC and tax law. We will also send you the link to the video recording so that you can review our discussion.
Post meeting support: We would ask that you send an email with an action plan that you are looking to undertake as a result of our call. We would also like to see your questions that you have after our call. We can then respond within three working days.
• 30 minute tax call with a qualified tax advisor to ask 1-2 key questions. Please do not book this call for a tax strategy discussion such as incorporation of your properties, company restructures or inheritance tax planning.
• 60 Minute tax strategy call with Simon Misiewicz. This call with Simon is ideal for more strategic based questions. Examples being incorporation, company restructures or inheritance tax planning.
Use code “YoutTube25” to get 25% discount - Book a tax saving call here:
Other important links
Call to discuss our retained tax services or book a tax call
Calculate and save tax today: