Now I don't fry or boil cabbage anymore! I only make this recipe! Delicious and healthy!
800-900 grams (2 lb) cabbage
1.5 tsp salt
450 grams (1 lb) chicken fillet
1 tsp cumin
For the sauce:
40 grams (1.1 oz) butter
1/2 tsp paprika
2/3 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp dry garlic
1. Cut the cabbage thinly, salt, shred the cabbage so that it absorbs the juice.
2. Grate carrots, chop onion and chicken fillet.
3. Add cumin, pepper.
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. Place vegetables in a baking bag with chicken.
6. Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 40 minutes.
7. Prepare the sauce.
8. Finely chop the onion.
9. Melt the butter, fry the onion until translucent.
10. Add dill, peppers, sour cream.
11. Cook, stirring, over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
12. When the sauce is thick, add hot water.
13. Add dry garlic.
14. Stir. The sauce is ready!
Enjoy your meal! It is very tasty!
You can ask absolutely any question about the recipe - I will definitely answer you in the comments.
📢WRITE COMMENTS, 👍 share this video with your friends (just click share button). Subscribe to the channel, hit the bell 🔔 to get notified about new videos on my channel!
Cabbage Recipes My Viewers Love:
If you have potatoes and cabbage at home, cook this delicious recipe! Without yeast!
• Wenn Sie Kartoffe...
Cabbage tastes better than meat. My family just loves this recipe!
• Kohl schmeckt bes...
Music used from library www.epidemicsound.com
#potato #potato recipe #cabbage #potatoesandcabbage #delicious food #simplerecipes #deliciousrecipe